Monday, June 6, 2011

Braces



braces time... and so it begins. The kids are probably all going to need braces and the dentist recommended getting started early so that expanding the upper pallet would be less painful and move faster. So here is elaina the first day. She was really excited to get them on and was bugging me about when we were going non-stop, that is until they were on and her days of gum and taffy were over and the days of getting braces tightened began... now she says I made her get them. lol oh well she will thank me for being the bad guy later.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

As an adult I can say I wish I had MORE orthodontia than I did. My orthodontist only went for straight teeth (which did look nice) but never did anything for jaw alignment. Make sure your kids have that as part of the plan if they need it, so they don't have to do it again as adults (like I might). But when they can be proud of their smiles as adults, they will be glad you are okay being the bad guy.

Miss you!