Monday, September 5, 2011

Another little princess









































































Baylee Jade, born 08/30/2011, 6.4 lbs 19 oz. We had a few false
alarms with this little girl. Then when we went to the dr for our last exam he felt like she had not grown since the last appt and not much from the appt before that, so he scheduled an induction. With how I was feeling with the high blood pressure and all the pain from the constant contractions I was ready! I could not even sleep the night before I was nervous and excited. Nervous hoping nothing was wrong with our little girl and worried about why she had not grown. Excited to meet her. We went to the hospital the morning of August 30th, things were moving slowly at first, but after they gave me the epidural things progressed quickly and I dialated from a 3 to a 9. When they said I was a 9 I was in a panic, get the dr and get my mom here. Luckily they both made it but just barley! Baylee was born at 3:16. At first they gave her to me, but that little girl would not cry, so they took her away and harrassed her and she gave them the scream we all wanted (She is quiet though). They tested all her vitals and whew she is perfect. She is so pretty with a head full of black hair, she looks so much like ayden I cant believe it. We have all fallen head over heels for this little girl and she is now at home being spoiled by all of us. I was worried there would be some jealousy in the house, but even our little man ayden is just so in love with his sister. In fact, he gets mad when the other kids hold baylee, because he says she is his baby.
















4 comments:

Mindy said...

she is so sweet andrea!! congratulations!

celeste cragun said...

She is so cute! I would love to hold her :) Congrats!

andreaandcompany said...

Come see us celeste!

andreaandcompany said...

Thank you mindy :)