Friday, July 15, 2011

Birthday Bash
























The joys of having three kids within ten days means we get to have one big party. This year elaina and shooter are getting older and they wanted a big party with their friends. They were talking about going to all these really fun but really expensive places, so instead we rented this massive slide, and they were able to invite as many firends as they wanted. The kids all had a blast in fact we had to take the slide down to get the kids to head home. Ayden was not the biggest fan of the slide but he loved the pool at the bottom. This slide is definetly something we would rent again way fun and big enough me and aaron could ride it... I didn't get a chance this time, but next time I am going down it!






2 comments:

Ryan and Hetz said...

Holy freak! You were'nt kidding about that slide being huge. haha I can't believe Emil lifted it into your car!

Mindy said...

that is the way to do it!! could see needing to take it down in order for kiddos to leave.. too fun!