Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Hike up 27th Street
















Memorial Day. This is a great hike it is just a few blocks from our house and you just park at the end of the road and head up the mountain. It is still really green and nice. the kids had a great time we took shooters "Binoculators" and looked over the view of the valley. I showed them where grandma's house is. We had lunch on the mountain, even Ayden had some turkey sandwich. Then on the way down me and Ayden found a cozy rock and Elaina and Shooter got soaked in the spring. I have heard that the water comes from an aretsian well and is safe to drink, and I have drank from it years ago, but we didn't try it this day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures, I love Shooters hat! Sounds like a great day!